Welcome to all Rotary Coaches! Thank you for volunteering your time and talent in helping to raise up kids that know the sport of basketball and have fun playing it.
You’ll find rules, documents & forms here that will help you during the season.
If you have questions or aren’t finding what you’re looking for here, please get in touch.
General Gym Rules
- Door will be opened 15 minutes prior to practice
- No practice prior to arrival of coach(es)
- No one else at practice other than team members
- If you leave during practice you are out and cannot enter that practice again
- No running in and out of the building
- No bouncing balls in the halls
- No roaming the halls or entering classrooms
- Stay our of lockers
- No propping door(s) open to the outside
- Coaches are responsible if restrooms are trashed
- Parent(s) are to police areas during games
- Replace chairs after use
- Please stay off the stages
Facility-Specific Gym Rules
LOGAN HEALTH FITNESS CENTER (FORMERLY THE SUMMIT) GYM RULES
ST. MATTHEW’S GYM RULES
- Street shoes not allowed on the gym floor
- No food or drink in the gym (leave these items outside the gym door)
- Use the east entrance only