Welcome to all Rotary Coaches! Thank you for volunteering your time and talent in helping to raise up kids that know the sport of basketball and have fun playing it. There are some documents and information listed here that will help you as you go through the season.
- Door will be opened 15 minutes prior to practice
- No practice prior to arrival of coach(es)
- No one else at practice other than team members
- If you leave during practice you are out and cannot enter that practice again
- No running in and out of the building
- No bouncing balls in the halls
- No roaming the halls or entering classrooms
- Stay our of lockers
- No propping door(s) open to the outside
- Coaches are responsible if restrooms are trashed
- Parent(s) are to police areas during games
- Replace chairs after use
- Please stay off the stages
Summit Specific Gym Rules:
St. Matthews Specific Gym Rules:
- Street shoes not allowed on the gym floor
- No food or drink in the gym!
- These items can be left just outside the gym door
- Use the east entrance only
St. Matthews Gym Rules Gym Rules
For a simple to use score sheet for the older grades click on the button below and print off as needed.
Score Sheet Scoresheet
If you have a school that needs Proof of Insurance you can download and bring the following form to them, or email it to them.
Bigfork 2018-2019 Bigfork
Cayuse Prairie 2018-2019 Cayuse Prairie
Columbia Falls 2018 Columbia Falls
Evergreen 2018 Evergreen
Fairmont Egan 2018-2019 Fairmont Egan
Helena Flats 2018 Helena Flats
Kalispell SD5 2018-2019 Kalispell District 5
Somers 2018-2019 Somers
Summit Medical 2018-2019 Summit Medical
Whitefish 2018-2019 Whitefish
All coaches need to fill out a background check form and return to Kalispell Rotary for verification.